Unlock Your Redmi 3/Pro’s BootLoader Without Waiting SMS Verification
For you who want to unlock the beast Redmi 3/pro’s without any verification from Xiaomi. You just have need to follow this guide. Here we go:
Unlock Your Redmi 3/Pro’s BootLoader
1. Firstly, you need to make a MI account on your Redmi 3/Pro/Prime.
2. Then you need too download China developer rom. Get it in http://bigota.d.miui.com/6.10.27/ido…8d2c94b352.tgz. Then flash it with Mi Flashtool. Find it on http://bigota.d.miui.com/tools/MiPhone20151028.exe. Then flash the on your 64 bit computer with Windows 7/8/10. And let it boot into home. Enter the developer options in settings and activate the adb debugging, fastboot unlock, and oem unlock.
3. And you need to install mi unlock tool from http://www.stechguide.com/mi-flash-u…iaomi-devices/ on your computer.
4. After you install the mi unlock, run it as administrator and make sure your computer has an internet connection.
5. Input your Mi account and your password into it. Wait for verification in a few seconds and you can see “Unlock” button.
6. Enter the fastboot mode and connect it to your computer. Wait untill the computer read your device.
7. And click the “Unlock” buttons in Mi Unlock Tool. Wait untill the processing complete.
8. Reboot the phone and Haaaaaaaalp, you have unlocked bootloader device.
This Post First Published XDA Forum
Link Here:https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-3/how-to/simple-to-unlock-redmi-3-pros-t3493564https://www.droid-developers.com/unlock-redmi-3pros-bootloader-without-waiting-sms-verification/https://i0.wp.com/www.droid-developers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/maxresdefault.jpg?fit=1024%2C559&ssl=1https://i0.wp.com/www.droid-developers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/maxresdefault.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1Help & TroubleshootingHow ToRedmi 3 bootloader unlockFor you who want to unlock the beast Redmi 3/pro's without any verification from Xiaomi. You just have need to follow this guide. Here we go: Unlock Your Redmi 3/Pro's BootLoader 1. Firstly, you need to make a MI account on your Redmi 3/Pro/Prime. 2. Then you need too download China developer...Fahim MahmudFahim Mahmudadmin@droid-developers.comAdministratorDroid-Developers